Mixed girls are girls who are born from parents of different race and in most cases they are born with brown or green eyes. They have a big bottom naturally and are known to be clever, witty and very sarcastic. They are known to have different types of hair from the kinky type, curly type etc. They also love their hair and are known to love experimenting with it. They have various hairstyles which include; biracial hairstyles, Mohawk, faux hawk, curly hairstyles, braiding, and corn row hairstyles, weaving.
With all these descriptions, we are going to take a look at what all these mixed girl hairstylesÂ 2017 entail.
Mohawk a.k.a Mohican
This is a hairstyle where both sides of the head is shaven leaving a strip of noticeably long hair in the center. When it comes to ladies, this style involves plaiting both sides of the hair and having it joined at the center of the head or leaving strands of hair at the center. The style is common in the mixed girl’s hairstyles. It gives a rock star type of look and a rebellious look at the same time. The hairstyle is also easy to maintenance and cheap cost of plaiting.
Faux hawk hairstyles
This is often done using various steps.
1. Towel dry your hair; this ensures that the hair stays up, hence easy to work with. To get this effect, use a towel to dry your hair right after getting out of the shower. It should be slightly dump however.
2. Choose a styling product: any shaping cream, wax or styling gel will do the trick. A hairspray will also come in handy.
3. Use your index finger to scoop out some product about the size of a quarter: rub it between your palms.
4. Use a light touch to get your hair to stand up: do this running your fingers through the tops of your hair
5. Comb the sides diagonally with your fingers: this creates texture than simply combing them vertically.
6. Push your hair on top of your head together: do this making a sort of triangle with your hands.
7. Make use of your fingers to comb down hairs sticking up in the back
8. Move the top part of the hawk forward in a small range to form a wavelike motion.
9. Grab out of place pieces and twist them upwards.
10. Apply a bit more product to any other places that is needed.
Weaving hairstyles 2017
Mixed girls are known to love the weaving hairstyles since they enhance their beauty. They help those with short hair to feel more comfortable with their hair. Various weaves have different ways to be worn by any woman. They can be sewed, glued, crotched, sewed and glued at the same time and some can be worn as wigs. No matter how it is worn, the weave hairstyle is easy and very economical for anyone. Mixed girls love this hairstyle and most of them can be seen wearing at all times.
This is one of the most common mixed girl hairstyles. Braiding involves having some fiber to plait your hair. Braiding can be done in various ways. It could be made as cornrows, twisting, plain braids or can be braided into weaves. No matter how it is worn, braiding is a classy way to organize your hair and it needs very little maintenance.
This involves having curls on your hair. This could be in form of weaves or having your natural hair set as curls. Mixed girls love this type of hair and most of them have this type of hair naturally. Maintaining this type of hair is easy as it involves cleaning your hair, having some gel and some braid spray and you are good to go. The curly hairstyle can also be set in a salon where you retouch hair first and the clean it and have some rollers that you then dry set and have your curls set within minutes. It could also be achieved by use of flat iron or blow drying and flat ironing at the same time.
Afro hairstyle and short hair hairstyle
Afro involves just combing your hair and letting it stay that way. It is easy as it only requires one to have their hair clean and then comb it before applying some braid spray. This is common with mixed girls as it is effortless and very economical for those who hate visiting salon regularly.
Short hair can be retouched, held naturally or can be made kinky. This all depends on the individual’s taste and preferences.
In conclusion, mixed girls hairstylesÂ 2017 are applicable to any other individual. They are easy to maintain and pocket friendly. The locality does not matter, looking good should be part and parcel of everyone’s no matter where you are from. What is a better way to start than making your hair?