Answers To Why Is My Hair Falling Out 2016-2017

A somewhat funny fact is that there has not been a bald president elected to office since the television era. With that in mind you may be one of the millions that ask themselves Why Is My Hair Falling Out and what can I do about it. Let’s face it, there is a lot to be said with the first impression and since we are a visual society, looking your best is important. Having a full head of hair is not only important to you but possibly to those that you come in contact with on a daily basis.

In this scenario when you ask Why Is My Hair Falling out, it is essential that you get to the root of the problem. Here in fact, there is a pun intended. The hair grows from the follicle that is actually the root of the hair located right beneath the surface of the skin. The actual part of the hair that shows is a combination of dead cells and has no reproduction qualities associated with it. With this being the case, then if you are losing your hair it is at the root where you need to concentrate.

You have probably been told to look at your blood line to see if the male members in your family tree have been bald or not. There is a lot of validity to the fact that hair loss is in fact genetic. While there are normal periods of resting hair growth and where your hair does fall out, there should be a generative follicle that will push to the surface and replace the hair. However, in the case of hair loss the genetics are such that they are resistant to the hair growth chemical and that is where you see male pattern baldness.

While a typical head of hair has about 100,000 hairs on it, only about 85% are showing. If you are wondering Why Is My Hair Falling Out chances are that you are experiencing the most common form of hair loss and quite noticeably you are losing more then the average 15%. Thankfully there are a number of products on the market that target the resistant chemical and are successful at the regrowth process.

Fall Hair Color Trends

Fall Hair Color Trends

When it comes to hair color trends, there’s literally never a dull

When it comes to hair color trends, there’s literally never a dull

Winter Hair Colors on Pinterest - Trending Hair Color, Blonde

Winter Hair Colors on Pinterest – Trending Hair Color, Blonde

Hair Color Trends & Celebrity Hairstyles - Hairstyles 2016

Hair Color Trends & Celebrity Hairstyles – Hairstyles 2016

fall winter 2015-2016 hair color trends

fall winter 2015-2016 hair color trends

fall hair colors 2016 - Best Hairstyles

fall hair colors 2016 – Best Hairstyles

Fall/ Winter 2015-2016 Hairstyle Trends

Fall/ Winter 2015-2016 Hairstyle Trends

2016 Hairstyles, Hair Trends & Hair Color Ideas - Fashion Trend Seeker

2016 Hairstyles, Hair Trends & Hair Color Ideas – Fashion Trend Seeker

2015 Fall / Winter 2016 Hair Trends - Fashion Trend Seeker

2015 Fall / Winter 2016 Hair Trends – Fashion Trend Seeker

See Also : How to Control Fall 2016 Hairstyles Naturally

Answers To Why Is My Hair Falling Out 2016-2017

4.5
error: Content is protected !!