Crown Long Wavy Hair with Volume On Top – Wavy hair is a type of hair like twisted or corkscrews, an example of this hair is the beautiful actress Scarlett Johansson who has this kind of natural hair. For many women, this type of hair is annoying when creating a hairstyle and undergo different treatments that dry and damage your hair as it is placed at high-temperature plates hair and hair creams that only respected and while only weakens the hair and problems begin to fall and Break it.
Girls with wavy hair, while those with straight hair, look for wavy hair, and those with wavy hair look for smooth hair, it looks like a tongue twister but it’s true, it’s what some women think, but not all. This is the reality of what we think women and some tricks that we spend between girls, but this is my experience and my real story, from childhood my mom always combed before bed to grow more hair and applied water Chamomile shampoo and chamomile, we walk with my sisters with aluminum foil cooking, well guys to understand me, it is the one we use to protect the food and it is brilliant, although you girls understand me perfectly, as we know Everything is kitchen.
They will ask that you have to see the aluminum foil in all this history, result that my mom boiled the water of chamomile, we called each of my sisters, wetted our hair with chamomile water, we had to leave it at least two Hours, and then we covered our hair with aluminum foil, so while I waited for time to pass, I watched movies, drew or wrote poems.
After two hours, we used to wash our hair, we went as we always did to shower, the result was that the wavy hair gave more smoothness, more color, and shape.
What happens is that it depends on the hair you have for example my hair is semi-wavy, my older sister wavy completely, but our hair was small as blond as the sun, so much so that my older sister said a peep.
This process of chamomile water I have done all my life because I liked the result, and when it comes to showering the hair is with cold water, because if you are not going to lose glitter in the hair and dry the ends of hair.
Long, Wavy, & Thick Hair Tips?
Right for a nice hair cut, but different get a middle parting, as a side is too common. and get a light fringe. get a few layers at the top but not all the way to the button, just so it adds volume at the top of your crown. by adding too many layers it will chop off your natural waves, so leaving it almost one length or having really long layers will enhance your waves.
I had the exact same problem except that as I got older my hair has become more curly than wavy, I used to just tie it up all the time too, much to the dismay of my friends and family who were constantly telling me how nice it would have looked out, to which I would reply ‘ it is like wearing a blanket around your shoulders’. the hairdressers kept cutting it too short and it looked terrible so now I cut it myself, it’s long and layered and really easy. just lean forward and tie your hair up and the front of your forehead (just like a low ponytail only at the front, not the back) then make a space with your hands of how long you would like your fringe to be and cut it all off straight, it will leave it all layered but as long as you have left your fringe long enough the back will still be halfway down your back … I’ve been doing it this way for years and although I haven’t messed up yet I always have a little money aside for the hairdresser just in case 🙂
I’m Bored with my Hair… I need styles I can do myself…I have long wavy hair
Well, your hair is gorgeous, to begin with so lucky you haha.
I have a couple styles that are really easy to do and it seems like they would suit you.
This hairstyle is so cute. side braids are soo hot right now and you don’t even have to straighten your hair to do it. I think it looks way better with wavy hair. all you do is french braid the front part of your hair and bobby pin it once the side braid has reached under your ear.
This is also one of my personal favorites. it’s really easy to do. leave your hair naturally wavy and take your bangs, tease it with a hair brush, smooth out the top and pin it with a bobby pin.
This one is really easy too and it looks really bohemian. take your hair and tease it at the crown, smooth it down and put in in a half ponytail.
- French braids
- Tie it back as a half pony and leave some side bangs
- Straighten it and make really thin braids at different places in your hair, like one in the front, one like 2 inches apart and so on but leave lots of hair open
- a bumpy ponytail:
- a messy bun:
- Start by washing your hair or just rinsing it.
- Then Brush your hair back, leaving you without a part.
- Take small sections of hair and “scrunch” (with gel) sections up to desired height of bun.
- Secure with a hair tie and add some mousse.
- Make the bun look loose with hair spray and gel.
- Tousle with fingers to make more of a messy look.
What’s a cute hairstyle of long wavy hair?
Here are 10 simple ideas that you can do at home. Keep in mind that some of these styles require a certain hair length, so if your hair is short, you may not be able to do some of the styles:
- Straight: You can do this with a blow dryer, or with a straightener (personally, I always find that straighteners give a much sleeker look). Make sure you use a really good thermal heat protector spray (I recommend Got2B Guardian Angel by Schwarzkopf- you can get it at any pharmacy. It comes in a white spray bottle). To make sure your hair is perfectly straight all over, make sure you section your hair off using clips so you can straighten one piece at a time.
- Loose waves: Wrap 1- 1 1/2 inch sections of hair around a wide-barrel curling iron to create curls. Then gently run your fingers through your curls to loosen them and make them look softer. Spritz on a wave defining spray to lock in the style.
- Ponytails: You can get really creative with them. You can wear them high, or at the base of your neck. You can even try side-ponies one in a while. Try playing with textures, too; try a sleek ponytail and try adding curls.
- Bun: Make a ponytail, and then twist it around your elastic a few times. Wrap the hair tightly around the elastic for a more polished look, or you can wrap it a little more loosely to create a messy bun. You can leave a few face-framing pieces, especially if you have long side bangs
- Side pins: this look is great if you don’t have much time to get ready. just take a section of hair from the front of your head and pin it back using a bobby pin or a really cute clip. For that little extra spice, gently twist the hair before you pin it. Simple, yet classy
- Side braid: this is kind of like step 5 except you braid the section of hair before you pin it back. This look is really popular right now. You can tie back the rest of your hair, or you can leave it loose.
- Braid: Braids don’t only have to be for small kids- the trick is to try a braid that;s a little more grown up. Google “fishtail braid” and try that one. It’s pretty easy to do, and it looks age-appropriate.
- Faux-bob: If you have long hair, try taking the “short hair” look for a day. take your bottom layers and roll them under your top layers so that you can’t see them. Secure the “rolled-under” layers with bobby pins and discrete clips. Make sure you allow yourself enough time to create this look- sometimes the bottom layers don’t want to stay pinned!
- Tease the hair at your crown to add volume. You can try one of those Bump-its which will give you the perfect amount of lift, or you can tease your hair the classic way with a rat-tailed, teasing comb.
- Wear a headband: Pull your bangs back with a cute headband. There are tons of different headband styles out there. If you’re wearing a thin headband, you can try using two instead of just one.
I have hair that is wavy and long what hair styles should I use to make it beautiful?
Even though you may love the latest celebrity hairstyle, it might not be the right hair style for your face. The shape of your face and the proportions of your features will help tell you what hairstyle is best suited to you.
You’re lucky – this is the kind of face shape that suits just about any hairstyle. Both long and short hair cuts look great on you, as your face shape is well balanced. The chin and forehead of an oval face shape are in even proportion.
Avoid covering up your perfect face shape with heavy bangs or wearing your hair on your face. You’ll lose your face shape and it may add weight to your face. This look is much shorter than what you have now, but if you have this face shape it will work great! I love this look on people, it’s so pretty!
Hairstyles with fullness and height at the crown will give the impression of a narrower face. Try a cut with layers while keeping the sides close to your face to make your face appear longer. Round faces suit either short hairstyles swept back from your forehead, or hairstyles that are longer than chin length. Wispy fringes and side parts are also good.
Avoid chin length hair, center parts, fullness at the sides of ears, straight “chopped bangs – these will all emphasize the shape of the face. This is a very classic, but pretty look.
The heart shaped face is widest at the temples and narrowest at the chin, which can appear pointy. Short hair and chin length hair often looks great on this face shape, as the fullness can even out the jaw and chin lines. Chin length bobs, short shags, swept forward layers and wispy bangs all work well.
Avoid full styles that emphasize the upper face without balancing out your narrow chin. Too much height at the crown and tapered necklines will make you look top heavy.
This is a beautiful twist on a similar hair style, like above, it is slightly shorter and has gorgeous bangs flattering the eyes.
Rectangular, Long face
If your face is long and slender, with your forehead and below cheeks about the same width, hairstyles that balance out the length of your face work best for you. These include short to medium lengths with fullness at the sides and soft wispy bangs. This will shorten the length and add width to your face. Layered styles work well and add softness to the straight lines of your face.
Avoid too much length, it will only make your face look longer. Too much height will also lengthen your face.
Rosario Dawson who even though she doesn’t have a long face, this will suit you as it suits her, VERY WELL!
If your face is square, with a strong, square jaw line and often an equally square hairline, the right hairstyles for you are ones that soften the square look of your face. Short to medium length haircuts, with soft wispy bangs and a wave or curl will compliment and balance out your straight face shape. If your hair is straight, maybe consider a body wave. Side parts and fullness/height at the crown can add length to your square face shape.
Avoid straight styles – long straight hair, blunt bangs, straight bobs and center parts, as they will your square jawline.
ANOTHER Rosario Dawson, she is amazing. Here’s one that will hide the effects of a bomb that makes your head seem HUGE!
If you face is a triangle, with a wider chin that narrows at the forehead, you want to stick to styles that narrow your chin and widen the forehead. This will balance out your features. Shorter hair can often balance our your prominent jaw line, as well as styles that are full at the temples that taper at the jaw. Off center parts, wedges and shags are also good styles for you. Lots of layers will give you the fullness through the upper part of your face.
Avoid Styles that are full at the jawline and center parts. Katie Holmes shares your triangular face shape. Her new bob flatters her as it will you.
Full forehead, long chin
If your forehead is large and your chin long, it can help to add volume below the chin line to balance it out. A thick layered cut or mid-length bob will add fullness where it’s needed. Bangs can also reduce the look of a full forehead.
This is a very very thickly layered- medium-length haircut. It’s also very trendy and modern. The angled bangs will bring out the radiance of your eyes.