Wet Hairstyles for School 2017 – Do you have wet hair after you leave the sea or a pool? Do not complicate yourself! Here are some ways to look great with a comfortable and cute hairstyle, without waiting for hours to dry or use a dryer that will end up damaging your delicate hair.
Wet Hairstyles for School 2017 can be very simple. When your hair is wet it sticks to your head and then looks nothing without volume and texture, not being very nice and lifeless. So if you can spare a couple of minutes then wash your head and before going outside, try to dry the tips then comb your hair. So, as you run out the door you can make a high bun or a messy bun, plus these hairstyles today are very fashionable and are perfect for any occasion.
The most important thing to consider when you want to make a hairstyle with wet hair is: create a lot of volumes. Then I show you the most beautiful hairstyles for wet hair. Do not let see them, because we all need very little time to do them. So pay close attention to what is coming, and if you want you can take note of it.
How can I style my wet hair for school?
Some good styles to do for your wet hair is you can scrunch it, also you can put your hair in a twisted bun and leave it in for about 25 min. then take it down and spray it or put a mouse in it, also you can just diffusers with a mouse. if you only have a certain amount of time to get this done then I recommend the scrunching.
- Make sure to wash and condition your hair after swim practice. Chlorine really dries it out. Herbal Essences: Tousle Me Softly, Totally Twisted, None of Your Frizziness
- When towel drying your hair, try not to rub it, just gently pat it dry. Rubbing causes friction which causes frizziness.
- Now, it’s time to scrunch!! Scrunch your hair with your hands and with your towel. Let it fall naturally.
- If your hair agrees with you that day, apply a gel like LA.HAIR spots gel in your hair as you scrunch to create more waves. Then spray with a good hair spray.
- If your hair does not agree with you, comb it out and pull it off to the side in a side pony or braid, or pull it up in a messy bun and wear a cute headband.
- If you have bangs, you can pull them back with bobby pins when your hair is done and make the “HUMP” or to the side and add a bow or something girly.
How to style my wet hair for school tomorrow?
What I do practically every night is braid my hair into two French braids (if you don’t know how to do this, regular braids work too) and it keeps my bangs off of my face during the night. Then, since I have very fine hair that is a little bit wavy, when I wake up I take my hair out of the braids and I don’t have to do anything except straighten my bangs in the morning. I don’t use any product in it or anything, just sleep in it and wake up with gorgeous waves and more volume. And I will sometimes not take out the French braids when I wake up, I will gather them into a low twisted bun off to the side.
It’s super easy and perfect for me since I’m trying to reduce the damage to my hair by not using too much heat (but sometimes I can’t resist the curling wand). And if your like on of those weirdos (jk) who hate sleeping in braids, you can just sleep with it in a high bun and have different kinds of curls (although sometimes this looks a bit crazy on me). If these ideas don’t work, you can always just throw your hair up into the trustable high ponytail in the morning. It’s always good to have a plan B 🙂
Need a few hairstyles for school?
I hope you are ready for this cause I have a Lot, I am Partial to the “Bob” Style, so I will Start with that, But not limited to that. Try These Bob Styles in These Pics, Styles like this (just tie your hair up in a ponytail, pull the front part of your hair back coil the ends and hold it in place with a clip/grip.)
just use a comb to put your hair in a side parting
Pretty hairstyles for school?
- The Poof; Pinned back bangs that are teased into a small poof
- Waves; Braid your hair the night before when wet & when you wake up spray with some wave spray & undo your braids, spray again
- Straight; Pretty simple, flat ironed hair
- Messy Bun; Explanatory. Just mess up a bun
- High Ponytail; Straighten your hair and then put in an extra high ponytail
- Braids; Simple braids. A side braid on your bangs, regular braids, french braids, a braid down the side of your hair.
- Twist; Twist your bangs and pull back with a bobby pin to keep them out of your face.
- Side Pony; or a low side pony
- Twisted Pullback; Good for wavy hair. Twist both left and right sides of your hair and pull back and clip with a rubber band or cute clip.
- Tease; Tease the back part of your hair just a tad and then pull a headband over.
- hair styles wet hair the night before school